Friday, March 6, 2009

stuck


I'm stuck somewhere in between Goodbye by P.O.S. and Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West. And sorry Megan if that makes me "dumber."

I don't even know what to say about this last week. How shit seems to hit the fan all at once, then some how is able to loop back around and hit the fan again.

And I did the whole thing on my own. Supported myself through it. I really did, and I'm proud of the state of my mental throughout.

I hate to say this, because honestly, I usually trust everyone unless they give me a reason not to. Turns out this is my down fall. I've learned a lot about myself. I am actually non-confrontational (always thought different), I take most of the responsibility on myself, even when it's not mine to bare, I don't need to sleep, I have good friends, a good love, I don't need to eat, caffeine is my drug of choice, people lie out their teeth, sometimes they just need someone to take the blame, for some reason I'm more than willing to take that blame, I'll stand up for people, they won't always stand up for you.

I hope this doesn't ruin my generally favorable view of humanity.

Its 45 degrees, and I've already seen the most ridiculous sun glass. And shorts, t-shirts... luckily no sandals yet (although, I've been known to do that - barefoot in december too).


strike was added saturday, march 7th

1 comment:

  1. if listening to kanye and p.o.s is wrong, i don't wanna be right.

    it seems like a lot of self introspection happened this week at least?

    ReplyDelete